Stories of Regret
Vaccine Effects and Regrets
I got the Pfizer vaccine on May 9th and for a couple of days I was extremely exhausted, had a headache and could not sleep. I had very little soreness at the injection site. For 2 weeks I experienced muscle and joint pain. I still have a swollen and itchy middle finger on the arm…
Loss of my sister
My eldest sister was very hesitant to receive the vaccine. She delayed, talked to myself and another sibling in the health field who have concerns, reviewed pros and cons. But ultimately she went primarily as other siblings and her daughter warned her she was as risk with an underlying lung condition. 5 days after her…
The volume of deaths and adverse reactions is creeping up at an alarming rate and with people settling in for the long haul in order to “normalize” this situation, the demand for more vaccines and boosters will elevate from governments and pharmaceutical companies. As this unfolds, the toll that these injections are taking on our bodies will continue to increase in ways that we cannot even comprehend. Vaccine regret has people asking themselves why they are taking these injections if they are not really protecting us, are not sufficiently stopping transmission, and are leading to a record number of deaths and adverse reactions for an illness that has a death toll which is essentially a rounding error? This is especially the case for the population under 60 years of age, where the death rate from Covid is infinitesimal.
At Take Action Canada, we are hearing stories daily from people who are having second thoughts regarding their decision to vaccinate. They could be worried about taking a second or even third shot. They might have come to the realization that the shot will not actually protect them and regret rolling the dice on the possible side effects. They might have heard stories from individuals that have already suffered due to the vaccinations. Whatever is driving you to this page, we want to hear your stories.
- My brother-in-law took his shot on Thursday and dropped dead on Sunday, he was 64 and no known health problems. I saw him before the EMTs arrived and every blood vessel in his face were broken and he wad dark purple, not pale or blue. So I hope someone will take a step back and check on these EUA vaccines, they haven’t been tested enough to be licensed by the FDA
- An 18-year-old from Springdale, Arkansas, who had a heart attack after receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s COVID vaccine said he’d rather get COVID than have a heart attack. Within 12 hours of the second dose, the teen developed a fever and chills.
- I have transported 6 people with very concerning side effects of vaccine (stoke symptoms that turned out to be a very severe Bells Palsy, new onset seizures in an 18-year-old 6 hours after does 1, angiodema, 20-year-old who thought she had hives turned out to be vaccine induced shingles (from a paramedic)
- A week ago my brothers 13-year-old son had his second shot. Less than 3 days later he died. The initial autopsy where that his heart was enlarged and there was fluid surrounding it. He had no other health problems and was on no medication
- Fifty-year-old Diana Davison has not had a period for more than a year. So when she started experiencing bleeding 12 hours after her first injection she was shocked. Worldwide, thousands of women have reported menstrual changes post-jab, according to various studies. https://globalnews.ca/news/7970612/covid-vaccines-post-menopausal-bleeding/.